Many CEOs and other representatives of top management of the company, being a face of the company, have to understand what invoice will be interesting to media and the public and how to position a brand of corporation in the best way.
BIG NAME on the basis of its experience and competence in th given question (Public Relations) shares with you important points by preparation for an interview:
- Decide on interview focus in advance. You should surely determine parameters and conditions of questions before an interview. Also there is a practice of familiarity with questions.
- Provide the interviewer to receive the substantial and uncommon information reference on the speaker prior to an interview. Such information will allow the member of the media to reveal the speaker from the most interesting aspects.
- Both the reporter, and the speaker have to have an idea of the most probable questions and answers. Therefore both parties have to think over the draft scenario of dialogue to understand how to enrich it with the most useful information.
- Prepare the evidential invoice. In order to the interview does not turn out into the “water”, it is necessary to pay a special attention to the facts: to figures, statistics, dynamics. It is necessary to speak in detail and on business.
- The speaker shouldn’t hesitate to ask the specifying questions, and the interviewer has to be able to make the most clear question. During a dialogue the visual contact is very important in order to both participants of dialogue remain on one wave.