First of all it is necessary to analyse basic data. They can be divided into two parts which are internal and external. The first is connected with characteristics of the person, and the second is connected with human, material and technical resources.
The personal brand consists of the following components: appearance, personal marketing, expert development, media strategy, public communication.
It is necessary to understand amount of works on each separate point that is when and in what sequence it should be improved. The minimum term of planning is three months. During this time it is possible to receive the first measurable results.
The visual perception channel of people is developed most strongly therefore everything that we perceive through the sight have a great importance.
- Physical data are a weight, growth, athletic coordination, pronounced features of appearance and the allocated elements.
- Grooming is a tidy appearance.
- Style and image are the level of brands, basic clothes, selection of images, according to the visual card of an image, selection of counters and bright elements.
- A corporate style is the design of personal business card, a personal logo/ monogram, a set of basic photos for promo.
- Search delivery on demand of ” surname and name” in Google and Yandex.
- The personal website is a design, a relevance of information, an updating of regularity, an attendance statistics.
- Social media is personal and public accounts in social networks.
- Activity is a participation in profile actions, awards and ratings, membership in professional clubs, lecturing in universities and profile commercial institutions, sponsorship/patronage, social activity.
- Expert materials are professional portfolio / summary, cases of clients, responses, thanks, recommendations.
- Work with media is a creation of own newsmakers, air on TV/radio, a publication in the press and electronic media.
- Own media opportunities are an author’s podcast, maintaining a column in printed/electronic media, blogs.
- A copywriting is an original and recognizable style.
- Speech characteristics are a diction, a timbre, an emotional range, a speed.
- Nonverbal characteristics are a management of a mimicry, gestures, a visual contact, an interaction with audience.
- Oratorical skills are an ability to improvise, to react competently to questions, to work in a tandem with the second speaker.
- Public content is a 5-minute self-presentation, a selling performance (20/40/60 minutes), a biography in a history format.
After all elements which are registered in a plan format, it is important to be defined when and how to trace results. An optimal variant is weekly verification of desirable and real KPI in each direction, and also holding a monthly strategic session of the following results of work. You should remember that, it is important to trace not just quantitative indices, but a real influence on business
as well as in traditional PR, and in personal branding at an assessment of efficiency.