Media space is the separate Universe with the laws. And it is subordinated to laws of communication, PR, mass psychology.
Principles of media space:
- If an object in space is relief, then its position in the urgent field of attention is stronger
- If the communicative message is laconic, then chances to be a witness will be more
- If contacts are stabler, then there will be a high probability to create a long-term loyalty.
The understanding of these and many other rules allows to focus and “live” in media space. But if you want to achieve a success, it is not enough to be present, it is necessary to reflex and achieve results.
There are communicative researches, actually it is media analytics. Results of similar researches allow to outline accurately the place of an object in media space of coordinates and to plan a vector of further development.
- A communicative role of the company in the message (visibility)
- Nature of positioning
- Level and quality of information openness
- Level and consequence of a source
- Existence and the sizes of infographics, being mentioned on a cover
- Depth of penetration of key messages
- Importance of information reason of the publication for branch or market